Dynamic Quality Assured.
The practice, founded in 2000 as a design led practice, has designed projects throughout the south of England as far afield as London, Bath, Kent, and beyond. We take instruction on projects nationally, and overseas. We also collaborate with select award winning RIBA Architects on occasion; this includes our full technical services.
From the beginning, Beau Group has set its sights on the pursuit of excellence in architecture and design.
We are probably unique in the UK in so far as, as of to date, The Hon. Lancelot Beaufort CEO. still has a lifetime 100% first time planning pass success rate.
It is quite unheard of for any UK practice to have no application failures let alone all first time passes.
Lancelot has also designed and invented everything from complex industrial electro-mechanical processes, to a range of water powered engines.
So whatever your requirements we are happy to discuss you're project.
We also provide bespoke designs in metal and or wood etc.
As a design led practice with experience in a wide range of project type and size, areas of experience include: Housing, Healthcare, Commercial, Industrial, Education, and Listed buildings.
With recent experience in restaurant and food establishments the work has continued to comprise prestigious projects in both the public and private sectors.
Experience in Conservation and Change of use of existing buildings has developed with the growing concern for the nation's heritage, and global ecology, the latest super eco friendly, energy efficient, and passive energy design in all the afore mentioned styles and scenarios, may be accommodated.
Beau Group has an established reputation within the conservation and world heritage fields, and can offer comprehensive services to this end.
A close working relationship between architect and client is promoted throughout the design and building process. Latterly working in a team culture with professional builders, developers and trade contractors to resolve issues in a timely manner.
While focus is given to meeting and exceeding clients' aspirations needs and expectations, thorough the development and analysis of particular circumstances and the precise definition of the problems, establishing what is really needed, the design often evolves quite naturally.
The completed building therefore reflects and serves our clients desires, and the particular needs of its occupants.
Without this process, there is a real danger of producing a hasty and superficial design.
We also provide in part or in full, Technical Drawing and Building Control to other practices and disciplines, along with Surveying and other services. Enquiries welcome.
Areas of expertise & experience include:-
• Architecture / Design
• Planning Applications, 100% 1st time pass
• Building Control, Local Authority & AI
• Surveying (measured, land & as built)
• Structural Engineering
• M&E, Mechanical & Electrical
• Full Design Consultancy (all disciplines)
• Project Management, inc. Contract Admin
• Town Planning
• Change of Use
• Development, Domestic
• Development, Commercial
• Housing Domestic
• New Build
• Self Build
• Yacht / Boat Fitting - Referb.
• Aircraft Customisation / Fitting
• Garden Design (any scale)
• Loft Conversion
• Barn Conversion
• Listed Buildings, inc. Conservation & World Heritage Sites
• Hotel & Restaurant
• Sports & Leisure
• Education, Schools etc.
• Health Care
• Ecclesiastical, Churches etc.
• Security, systems & equipment
• Landscape Planning
• Artistic Illustration
• RIBA Architects where required
• Oak post & beam, full or part oak frame, uniquely to passive energy standard. Including extensions.
• 3D Printing - plastic, rubber like, or cast metal models, of anything, from 3D CAD drawings. Single colour (paintable) or solid full colour.
Reduced client fees for:-
• National Trust -6%
• Charities -5.5% (upon approval)
• Not for profit orgs -5%
• Parish & Community Councils -5%
• Repeat business -1.5%
• We are currently offering fees FREE design, of any OAK framed, new build or refurbishment (full contract only).